Tuesday, May 3, 2011

0130 am...can't sleep

So I am beyond exhausted. I get roughly 4-6 hours of sleep a night, and would greatly appreciate if I could get more. I honestly can't remember the last time I slept in a bed, I need the tv to put me to sleep. Well, I attempted to sleep in my actual bed tonight. It was a disaster. I tossed and turned for more than an hour. Most people can hit the pillow and the ZzZz's start rolling, NOT for this girl. It seems that my mind is racing ONLY while in bed trying to sleep. Every thought, wonder, memory, worry, etc. crosses through my mind, keeping me awake! Soon, I'll crash! :( And I hate thinking about things, especially things I have no control over, such as the past. Grr...hate the past these days!

On a good note, I have gotten to catch up on a lot of tv shows I've missed out on the last 3 years while living in Germany! Law & Order: SVU, Criminal Minds, Sex & the City, How do I look, etc. pretty much anything that catches my attention, anythingon NatGeo or the Trav channel...they've got me hooked! Oh and I can't forget Phineas & Ferb time with B (That's about the only cartoon I can handle watching!).

So perhaps tomorrow night I'll get some legit ZzZz's in at a decent time! No more of this 2am BS! :p Hope everyone else is sleeping away!

No comments: