Sunday, January 16, 2011

Asking for too much?

Is it possible to ask for too much? Or expect too much? And how do we know what is "too much" to be expected? I guess I have always been one to give, give, and give some more, and never really expect much in return. BUT the time seems to have come, where I am definitely tired of giving so much and getting nothing in return. So I have asked for help from others more than I ever have before, hoping to get a bit of help in return. Yet, it just doesn't seem to work in my favor. Since when did people stop helping out others, simply out of the kindness of their heart? Yes, sounds corny, but really?

Are we all so absorbed into our own lives and selfishness that we completely forget about others? Absolutely. I am guilty of that, for sure. But being aware of this, makes a world of a difference. I guess I really don't have a point to make, but just an annoyance currently on my mind.

ON A GOOOD NOTE:
My sister will be here in 2, yes 2, days! Haven't seen here since June! Lovee this girl more than most, can not wait to have her here! :)

Congrats to all those expecting little ones! So exciting! Miss Kayla will be having a little one soon and Tricia recently found out she was having a little one as well, so excited for you both! :)

No comments: