Tuesday, April 8, 2014

PSA

To everyone who thinks it's 'funny' to secretly take and post pictures making fun of others: grow the hell up.

We live in a society that lacks common sense and compassion. Posting such pictures can nearly destroy someone completely. Who do you think you are thinking such behavior is acceptable?

Parents, teach your children respect and compassion towards others. And for goodness sake, punish them for their disgusting behavior.

I was not a victim of this, but someone very close to me was. And for what? To have .2 seconds of instagram fame? Grow up! And you better believe that Karma is a bitch.

Ugh, I'm so upset by this! I feel so terrible that it happened to someone I love, and there is nothing I can do to fix it. I can only hope the picture was removed and the person who posted it gets the punishment they deserve.

No comments: