Saturday, April 26, 2014

Oh who me?

Oh no, I don't need sleep. I'm beginning to believe I'm no longer in a normal functional state of mind, but of survival now. I am beyond exhausted.

My sweet Lincoln has come down with or is fighting something and had a few rough nights. I am wondering if it's a reaction to his shots the other day. Regardless, he's definitely not himself and disruptive towards his routine.

He's been awake or restless all night! It's 3am and I've yet to sleep a full hour. I mean, obviously, I will do anything to make certain he is okay, but I am to the point where I am getting sick myself. Lack of sleep does that to me. :(

I'm hoping this weekend we can fight it off and get some much-needed solid rest.

On the bright side, my Bri is doing well. Had her dance recital tonight! She's definitely a shining star and put on a fantastic show! Love her!

I'm off to potentially get some rest. Enjoy your weekend my friends!

No comments: