Sunday, September 8, 2013

Vent away...

So I need to vent... I've kind of always been too nice and forgiving at times. Its probably had a lot of impact on my stress level too. I always try to believe that people can change or make amends if they've done you wrong. I try to give the benefit of the doubt...

Is it possible that I have too much faith in seeing the good in people? For a brief moment, I thought forgiving someone who has done wrong by me so many times that it would make them realize that I am a good person. I was wrong. So wrong.

I am irritated... I want nothing more than to have honest truthful people in my life and some people will just never change.

Why should I bend over backwards to help someone out when they wouldn't do the same for me? Or they would...only if it was beneficial to them. What happened to doing things simply out of the kindness of your heart? Sheesh!

Also, I have a question... what do you consider to be nosey? Asking a general question doesn't make you nosey, right? Prying...prying makes you nosey. But instead of being bitter or angry about the way I get treated, I'll just return the favor... I may not know how to be a mean person, but I do know that I don't have to put up with disrespectful people.

Gotta put on my big girl panties and stand up for myself and my family. Call me miss moving on to a better me!

No comments: