Thursday, September 26, 2013

Actions speak louder than words...

Actions speak louder than words. Some people will never understand the meaNing of this. Ever. Saying one thing and doing one thing are so different.
It's hard dealing with these types of people. I'll admit that I've been guilty of it as well. However, I've made a conscious effort not to contradict myself.

I feel like I know too many people close to me who behave like this. Is it so hard to do what you say? One thing I hate the most is when someone says, "if you need anything, let me know. " that is the biggest lie I've heard lately. When I seek help or support or just a friend... I'm forgotten or ignored. Don't pretend to be there for someone when you truly won't be. Its misleading and hurtful. Hurtful especially when you see someone else getting royal treatment from said person who offered.

It makes me second guess everything people say. Why is it so hard to just be kind for no other reason than to be kind? I know it sounds whiney, but how wrong am I?

When it happens to me, I vent, and move on. When it happens to my kiddo, it's an entirely different story. When you do a child wrong, it's harder to be forgiven. Don't make promises or get their hopes up if you're only going to let them down. A child deserves nothing but happiness and good intentions.

That is all

No comments: