Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Things could always be worse...

Guess I will continue to tell myself this daily. As I may sit here in my loneliness and/or saddness, I must always remember that it could be worse. I have so many amazing things and people in my life. It may be difficult right now, but again, could be worse.

Today there was a shooting at Frankfurt Airport, 2 American soldiers/airmen were killed. They worked where I used to live in Germany. My thoughts and prayers go out to their families, friends, and units. It breaks my heart to hear news like this. :(

I watched the 10 o'clock news tonight, and watched a story about a young girl with brain cancer. She lives life everyday to it's fullest and has nothing but a smile on her face daily.

Natural disasters continue to rip through countries causing fatalities, tragedy, and extreme loss.

So as I, or others, complain about our lives, we must always remember that things could always be worse.

I am blessed for everything I have been given in my life, good or bad. They have or will define who I am as a person. Only good things can be wished for! :)

No comments: