Saturday, March 19, 2011

Starting over is NEVER as easy as it seems...j

when i was still in germany, i knew i had to start over. i dreaded the very thought of finding a new job, searching for childcare or preschool, and fitting in back where i never wanted to end up, my hometown. i cant really believe how much of a struggle this has been for me. i am getting back on my feet but it is just so much harder and unfair than i could have expected. even though i know its all temporary, its so frustrating.

i am starting school this summer, planning to get a second job, and hopefully take a few trips here n there. i am doing my best to stay positive and at least appear to be happy. but in all honesty, why would i want to appear happy when i actually should n can be truely happy...or content. so today is the day i will make that change. forget those who dont matter, cherish the ones who do, and live for my baby and myself. i was just going to write wish me luck, but i listened to a speaker who said that luck simply comes from hard work. the harder you work, the more luck you will recieve. so thats what i will do,work hard at all i do. im ready to take my life and make it thebest possible life i can

No comments: