Monday, January 24, 2011

SISTER is here!!!!!!!!

My amazing sister stepped off the plane into Germany last Tuesday! Can't believe she has been here a week already! We haven't done anything too exciting, but have been able to spend some time together! I love this girl, and she knows just what to say! I sometimes forget that I am the older sister, she takes care of me so much more than I have ever taken care of her! She is truely wonderful! :) Lovee her!

We went to France the other day, to the Alsace region. Beautiful. We went to see a potter, explore a tiny village, and taste some french wine! It was a perfect day, even with the chilly air! The best part for me, was sitting in a small french cafe, the waitress knew no english! It was just a neat experience, being able to use bits of french to order our food and listen to the locals chatting away, not knowing waht they were saying!

Our next adventure, shopping in Ktown, a night out at one of the German clubs, and Paris this weekend! We also have a trip to London in the works, as well as Munich/Dachau. I need to show this girl around so she leaves with some great memories! She has been just what I needed right now!

On a different note, still don't know when I am coming back to MN, Hoping for the 2nd week in February, but may be a bit longer! Military is kickin my butt right now! Ah!

How could I forget the most important subjct of all my blogs, Miss B! Busy as ever, entertaining like no other! :) She is absolutely in love with Molly! She has someone to play with now! When Molly arrived, I brought her to B's school to pick herup! The suprise on B's face was priceless! :)

Pictures to come soon!

No comments: